Broken River Free-Ride Programme
This exciting, multi-week ski coaching programme is designed for kids and teenagers to develop all-round skills and push their limits. The programme focuses on learning to:
- develop sound ski technique to last a lifetime
- deal with all types of off-piste conditions
- use the mountain as a natural play ground - drops, jumps, wind-lips, spines
- stay safe in the mountains - learn safe travel and an introduction to avalanche gear
- explore the mountain - ski the lines you've looked at but have been nervous to try
We'll run two groups split mostly by age and also ability. The younger kids will get an introduction to the above themes, whilst the older guys will get the chance to push their abilities in the areas of their choice.
Length: sign up for 5 weeks will the flexbility of purchasing additional sessions to make an 8 week programme.
Dates: Every Sunday July 24th to August 30th, times TBA
Ages: 7 to 17 years
Price per person: $165 Club members, $260 for others
The programme will be taught by our School Director, Craig Clark.
To sign up or ask questions: talk to Craig on the mountain or email him at email@example.com.