A great summer destination
Broken River is a GREAT destination in the summer and autumn, with plenty of scope to keep everyone happy.
- Alpine basins and mountain tops to be explored
- Fantastic mountain vistas in all directions as well as wonderful alpine plants and fauna to checkout, photograph or paint.
- Excellent mountain biking and forest walking tracks down in the valley
- Plenty of quiet spots for time out with a book or two.
- Accommodation with stunning views, located at tree line (1340m) and accessible by high clearance two wheel drive vehicles.
Facilities for hire include:
- Day lodge in alpine basin – includes large lounge, kitchen, BBQ and massive deck.
- Three accommodation lodges nested in native forest at tree line (sleeps up to 65)
- Include commercial kitchen facilities, bunk-rooms, drying room.
Our facilities have been used by:
- Club, work and private groups
- School and University groups
- Retreats and conferences
- Family reunions
To inquire about our reasonable rates email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Hi Broken River,
Just a quick note to say how much we enjoyed being up at Broken River for my birthday celebrations. The facilities were great and everyone loved the place. Saturday was the height of summer and Sunday we had the thrill of hail then a decent fall of snow - how good was that! Thank you very much for helping us have a marvellous weekend.